How It Works
The first step of this process is to have a 15-minute phone call with me. The purpose of this phone call is to discuss your decorating or design dilemma as well as the fee involved for the in-home consultation. Once you mutually agree to proceed, I will meet you at your home and you can take me on a tour to discuss how you would like your space to feel and where you are stuck on achieving that vision. I recommend choosing a time when all deciding members will be able to participate as this helps the design process run smoothly and big decisions can be made together.
Your only homework prior to the appointment is to have an idea of what you would like to invest at this time for design solutions.
This Service Can Include
- A walk through of your home to discuss your need and wants
- Lots of questions are asked so that I can get to know your style and how you want the space to look and feel as well as function – don’t worry, if you are not sure what to do, I will guide you.
- Ideas on how you can transform your space and where to start
- Discussion about what to prioritize based on your budget
- Discussion about our services, the process and the fees involved