How It Works
Are you wanting to undertake a renovation but are unsure where to start? I provide a full-service design and renovation experience.
The first step of this process is to have a 15-minute call with me. The purpose of this call is for me to get to know you and to understand the project as well as discuss the fee involved. After your initial information call, if we are going to proceed, we will book an In-Home Consultation. I will meet you at your home at a mutually agreed upon time and you can take me on a walk through to discuss how you would like your home to feel and where you are stuck on achieving that vision. We recommend choosing a time when everyone will be able to participate as this helps the design process run smoothly. It’s a fun appointment where you get to go through all the dreams for your home.
Your only homework before this meeting is to have an idea of what you would like to invest at this time for this project. That way we can advise you on what you can accomplish within your budget.
This Service Can Include
- A walk through of your home to discuss your need and wants
- Lots of questions are asked for me to get to know you, your style and how you want the space to function
- Budget, timeline and scope of work are discussed
- If we are proceeding, the service fee, which is a flat rate is collected and a site measure appointment is booked
Site Measure Appointment
- General contractor, CAD technician and me come to your home to go over the details of the renovation
- Precise measurements are taken of the space
- Drawings and selections are done back at the studio so that proper care is taken to recommend the right solutions
- Presentation Appointment is booked